Leadership: Great Leaders. Great Teams. Great Results
3-day Leadership-development program
Leaders Make the Difference in Great Organizations
Great organizations are created by great leaders - leaders who can unleash the highest and best contributions of their team toward their organization’s most critical strategic priorities. Every
organization - and every leader - aspires to greatness. But why
do only a few achieve it?
Help Your Leaders Influence Your Organization’s Success
“Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results” is
FranklinCovey’s flagship leadership-development
program. It takes a “mind-set, skill-set, tool-set” approach to
developing leaders on all levels.
- For experienced leaders, this program provides realistic
challenges to step up from good to great leaders, by obtaining new tools and insights, through networking
activities and peer-to-peer discussions.
- New leaders will have the opportunity to reflect on their new
role, understand the variety of their growing responsibilities
and gain relevant skills that will help them make a greater
contribution to the organisation.
The Best Thinking From Leadership Experts:
• Jack Welch (former head of GE)
• Ram Charan (Execution:The Discipline of Getting Things Done)
• Fred Reichheld (The Ultimate Question)
• Clayton Christensen (The Innovator’s Dilemma)
• Stephen R. Covey (The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People)
• Stephen M.R. Covey (The Speed of Trust)
Weitere Seminare dieses Anbieters...
Ähnliche Seminare aller Anbieter...
Termine für dieses Seminar auf Anfrage!