MSP Orange Belt - Managing a Single Project with Microsoft Office Project 2003
This course is designed to check up on your day-to-day scheduling to make sure you are using the best practices of scheduling with Project 2003. These best practices have been established by IIL.
Course content is restricted to modeling and managing a single project in Microsoft® Project Professional. Good scheduling practices of single projects are needed to advance to multi-project scheduling (Blue Belt).
You’ll learn how to:
• Gain a thorough understanding of the Project 2003 user interface and its workings behind the screen
• Create a valid and dynamic model of your project
• Schedule with Project 2003 using best practices
• Become an expert in optimizing the project plan
• Create custom reports and views that meet the needs of stakeholders in your project
• Efficiently update the schedule during project execution to continuously forecast the project end date and cost
• Utilize the documented (and undocumented) shortcuts and features of Project 2003
Anbieter: IIL Deutschland GmbH
Weitere Seminare dieses Anbieters...
Ähnliche Seminare aller Anbieter...
Termine für dieses Seminar auf Anfrage!