Negotiate successfully and build the relationship
Negotiating is more than haggling over a price. People take a particular position for a reason. This means that you need to find out why they want it and then give it to them – but on your terms. Most business relationships are also longer term. So getting what you want and building a good relationship are difficult to combine. Negotiations can also become very complex very quickly, which makes following a red line essential. This seminar gives you the skills and the tools to plan, prepare and negotiate successfully.
Proper preparation prevents poor results
This program is based on a tripartite foundation which will enable the participant to properly prepare, successfully negotiate and effectively maintain long-term business relationships:
1. The problem-solving ‘win-win’ concept by Harvard University
2. The 5-phase approach to carrying out a negotiation
3. The 6 win-win negotiation tools as well as other key personal development skills
Management tools to take away:
- Learn how to prepare with the HIT list in order to reach your goals.
Recognize the five phases of principled negotiating and how to move effectively through a negotiation.
- Your behavior influences the relationship you have with your counterpart. Change your behavior to change your results.
- Strengthen your position by applying leverage.
What your benefits are:
- Create better final deals and long-term working relationships.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in your negotiating process.
- Analyze the importance and effectiveness of proper relationship building.
- Assess your own personal negotiation attitude.
Anbieter: WIFI Management Forum Wien
Weitere Seminare dieses Anbieters...
Ähnliche Seminare aller Anbieter...
Übersicht nächste Termine:
14.06.2018 bis 15.06.2018, 9:00-17:00 , A-1180 WIFI Management Forum am wko campus wien mehr...
Für nähere Informationen zu einem dieser Termine wählen Sie bitte den entsprechenden Karteireiter oben (nach Startdatum).