New Leaders Program
Learn the most important real life leadership skills within 5 days
This program is specifically geared towards “new” leaders and encompasses all relevant topics that you will be confronted with in your new role as a leader.
Our 5-day training course is the ideal basic training for your successful start as a new leader.
PRE WORK LEADERSHIP STYLE ANALYSIS
Before the training starts we determine your preferred leadership style and your ability to adapt your leadership behavior to a particular situation. Your trainer will give you a written evaluation as well as feedback on your leadership style analysis. Based on the results you will formulate adequate development goals in the seminar.
MODULE 1 SELF LEADERSHIP
- Role and tasks as a leader
- Analysis of the current situation and reflection on the new role
- Requirements of leaders – acting between hierarchies
- Finding the right balance between leadership and management tasks
- Gaining acceptance from employees and dispersing doubts
- Practical methods and tools for effective self-management
- DiSC Personality Test
MODULE 2 SITUATIVE LEADERSHIP
- Leadership style analysis
- Analyzing the development levels of your employees and choose the appropriate leadership style
- Benefits and principles of situative leadership
- Situative leadership tools: analysis, flexibility, empowerment
- Encouraging employees’ competence and motivation
- The leader as a development coach
MODULE 3 SUCCESSFUL COMMUNICATION
- Communicating professionally with business partners and employees
- Giving orientation through constructive feedback
- Motivating through appreciation, challenging through skillful criticism
- Handling difficult conversations
- Acting convincingly during negotiations
- Body language as an important part of your messages
MODULE 4 MANAGEMENT BY OBJECTIVES AND DELEGATION
- Preparing for performance appraisals
- Communicating company and team goals
- Determining comprehensible goals in collaboration with your employees
- Involving your employees in the responsibility of reaching set goals
- Delegation as a leadership and development task
- The different stages of delegation
- Handing over responsibility and developing your employees’ motivation
MODULE 5 LEADING HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMS
- Success factors of top teams
- Tasks as a team leader
- Understand team dynamics and their stages of development as well as knowing the adequate interventions
- Handling resistance in a team
- Strengthening team coherence and offering support to reach team goals
FOLLOW UP TRANSFER MANUAL AND FINAL COACHING
Our training courses’ success factor is our participants putting the new knowledge into practice. You will receive a transfer manual to clearly define your goals and keep track of your development. About 3 months later there is a final coaching with the Master Trainer who will support you in reaching your personal goals.
Weitere Seminare dieses Anbieters...
Ähnliche Seminare aller Anbieter...
Termine für dieses Seminar auf Anfrage!