Doing Business and Working with Canadians
How to develop strategies for successful communication and solid partnership
Do you or your employees do business with Canadians? And do you sometimes wonder why working together seems so difficult? This highly inspiring training helps you recognize how our cultural mindsets determine our communication, expectations and management styles, and also comprehend hidden cultural obstacles in order to build solid relationships with Canadian business partners.
1. Salutations and round of introductions
2. Communicating across cultures: Key questions and principles
3. Identifying the playing field
4. Europeans and Canadians working together: Getting off to a good start
5. Meeting successfully with Canadians
6. Project planning and implementing on both sides of the Atlantic
7. Germans and Canadians in dialogue: Putting language in perspective
8. Crucial differences in negotiating Styles
9. Preferred presentation styles
10. Presentation Workshop
11. Leadership and Management in Canada
12. Wrap up, final questions, and feedback
The present trainer will:
• provide detailed information and impart practical knowledge
• show established approaches and answer concrete questions
• give the basics for decisions and expose useful orientation guides
• hand over experiences and sources of information
• ask for experiences of the attending participants, incorporating these into the seminar
• impart abilities to estimate potential risk in a realistically way
• encourage an exchange of information and experience between the participants
A well-balanced combination of interactive lectures, case studies, simulations and exercises, discussions, presentation exercises and exchange of experience.
Anbieter: Global Competence Forum GmbH
Weitere Seminare dieses Anbieters...
Ähnliche Seminare aller Anbieter...
Termine für dieses Seminar auf Anfrage!