Essentials of Financial Planning and Private Investing in the US
The investment opportunities in the US are varied and potentially most rewarding. To minimize the risk to investing outside of Germany, you really need to prepare properly and understand how to approach this potentially lucrative opportunity. By attending this seminar you will be better prepared to begin the investment process in the US and to develop a plan to achieve your financial goals.
1. Interactive introduction
2. Bonds in the US
3. Certificates of Deposit (CD)
4. Stocks in the US
5. Mutual Funds in the US
6. Investment Strategies in the US
7. How to consider Inflation
8. What are Investor Life Cycles?
9. Wealth Accumulation Stage
10. Wealth Conservation Stage
11. Wealth Distribution Stage
12. Wrap-up, Final Questions, Feedback
The present trainer will:
• provide detailed information and impart practical knowledge
• show established approaches and answer concrete questions
• give the basics for decisions and expose useful orientation guides
• hand over experiences and sources of information
• ask for experiences of the attending participants, incorporating these into the seminar
• impart abilities to estimate potential risk in a realistically way
• encourage an exchange of information and experience between the participants
A well-balanced combination of interactive lectures, case studies, simulations and exercises, discussions, presentation exercises and exchange of experience.
Anbieter: Global Competence Forum GmbH
Weitere Seminare dieses Anbieters...
Ähnliche Seminare aller Anbieter...
Termine für dieses Seminar auf Anfrage!