Persuasion and Negotiation Techniques in International Business
Achieving Win-Win Agreements Across Borders
Learn to harness the Harvard Concept without making the trip to Massachusetts. The Harvard School of Business is world-renowned for training top managers from throughout the world. One of its best-known programs is the Harvard Method of Negotiating, which our expert and Trainer Herb Nestler has customized to fit the requirements of managers working across borders.
1. Interactive Introduction
2. Understanding the Scope of Negotiation
3. An Orange for Two
4. The Harvard Concept: Step by Step
5. Practice oriented Examples of 'Applying the Harvard Method'
6. Role Play Negotiations
7. Cultural Differences in Negotiating Techniques
8. Handling Dirty Tricks
9. Self-evaluation and Coaching for Self-Improvement
10. Wrap-up, final questions, feedback
The present trainer will:
• provide detailed information and impart practical knowledge
• show established approaches and answer concrete questions
• give the basics for decisions and expose useful orientation guides
• hand over experiences and sources of information
• ask for experiences of the attending participants, incorporating these into the seminar
• impart abilities to estimate potential risk in a realistically way
• encourage an exchange of information and experience between the participants
A well-balanced combination of interactive lectures, case studies, simulations and exercises, discussions, presentation exercises and exchange of experience.
Anbieter: Global Competence Forum GmbH
Weitere Seminare dieses Anbieters...
Ähnliche Seminare aller Anbieter...
Termine für dieses Seminar auf Anfrage!