Doing Business and Working with Business People from Abroad
This seminar will help you sharpen your management skills for the international arena by reducing the stress and irritation caused by a lack of understanding other nationalities. We aim to sensitize you to hidden aspects which play a role in business. Ultimately, this leading seminar with Prof. Nikola Hale will support you and your company in your efforts to become more successful abroad.
1. Interactive introduction
2. Defining your goals
3. Doing business abroad: Enhancing sensitivity towards the cultural variations
4. Hidden dimensions even many experienced managers do not know
5. Six lenses we use to view the world and how to use them in business
6. The cultural triangle: communication, leadership and organization
7. Presenting successfully to audiences from other countries
8. Negotiation and Selling styles in different countries
9. Managing projects internationally
10. Building the transnational team
11. Putting the pieces of the puzzle together
12. Debriefing and Feedback
The present trainer will:
• provide detailed information and impart practical knowledge
• show established approaches and answer concrete questions
• give the basics for decisions and expose useful orientation guides
• hand over experiences and sources of information
• ask for experiences of the attending participants, incorporating these into the seminar
• impart abilities to estimate potential risk in a realistically way
• encourage an exchange of information and experience between the participants
A well-balanced combination of interactive lectures, case studies, simulations and exercises, discussions, presentation exercises and exchange of experience.
Anbieter: Global Competence Forum GmbH
Weitere Seminare dieses Anbieters...
Ähnliche Seminare aller Anbieter...
Termine für dieses Seminar auf Anfrage!