Customer-Oriented Selling in International Business
How to Stop Pushing Products and Begin Pulling Customers
Never has the world of sales been more challenging than it is today: We have the task of bringing our products and services onto a global marketplace where they compete with a world of other manufacturers and service providers. How can we even stay on the playing field when we are competing with a local manufacturer in France, Japan or the US? You will find the answers in this seminar.
1. Interactive Introduction
2. Communication as key to selling
3. First impressions
4. Building Relationships
5. Stages of the Sales Call
6. Active Listening: the secret weapon of great salespeople
8. Overcoming objections
9. Special conditions for Telephone Sales
10. Role plays focusing on difficult sales situations
11. Debriefing and Feedback
The present trainer will:
• provide detailed information and impart practical knowledge
• show established approaches and answer concrete questions
• give the basics for decisions and expose useful orientation guides
• hand over experiences and sources of information
• ask for experiences of the attending participants, incorporating these into the seminar
• impart abilities to estimate potential risk in a realistically way
• encourage an exchange of information and experience between the participants
A well-balanced combination of interactive lectures, case studies, simulations and exercises, discussions, presentation exercises and exchange of experience.
Anbieter: Global Competence Forum GmbH
Weitere Seminare dieses Anbieters...
Ähnliche Seminare aller Anbieter...
Termine für dieses Seminar auf Anfrage!