Effective Global Teambuilding and Integration
Leadership is no longer only a matter of controlling people who sit in the same facility as you. They may be working from home, from an office in another town or halfway around the globe. This seminar will not only explore the concepts of world-class team working but will introduce you to proven techniques for removing barriers and building trust among members of your team.
1. Interactive introduction
2. Forming Teams
3. Teams in Our Global Business Environment
4. Major Teambuilding Activity 1: The Rope Square
5. What, Why and How of Teams
6. Developing and Communicating Mission, Vision and Values
7. Team Role Preferences
8. Teams and Personality Type
9. Teamwork and Listening Skills
10. Emotional Intelligence (EI)
11. Team Exercise 2: The Jigsaw Puzzles
12. Special challenges of virtual teams
13. Cool down: Debriefing, checklist and feedback
The highly-experienced trainer will:
• provide detailed information and impart practical knowledge
• show established approaches and answer concrete questions
• give the basics for decisions and expose useful orientation guides
• hand over experiences and sources of information
• ask for experiences of the attending participants, incorporating these into the seminar
• impart abilities to estimate potential risk in a realistically way
• encourage an exchange of information and experience between the participants
A well-balanced combination of interactive lectures, case studies, simulations and exercises, discussions, presentation exercises and exchange of experience.
Anbieter: Global Competence Forum GmbH
Weitere Seminare dieses Anbieters...
Ähnliche Seminare aller Anbieter...
Termine für dieses Seminar auf Anfrage!